Khristopher J. Brooks is a reporter for CBS MoneyWatch. He previously worked as a reporter for the Omaha World-Herald, Newsday and the Florida Times-Union. His reporting primarily focuses on the U.S.
When you shop through retailer links on our site, we may earn affiliate commissions. 100% of the fees we collect are used to support our nonprofit mission. Learn more. Ford is recalling 2.15 million ...
The Office of Defects Investigation currently… uhm… investigates the 2020 to 2021 model year Ford Escape. No fewer than 118 vehicle owner questionnaires ...
US regulators have said they were opening an investigation into 346,000 Ford Escape sport utility vehicles because a weld in the door assembly may fail, potentially resulting in a door inadvertently ...
The 2020 to 2021 Ford Escape is the subject of a preliminary investigation following more than 100 customer complaints lodged with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). In 25 ...
WASHINGTON, July 11 (Reuters) - U.S. auto safety investigators on Tuesday said they are opening an investigation into 346,000 Ford (F.N), opens new tab Escape sport utility vehicles because a weld in ...
Several recalls were issued in 2024 for Ford Motor Company vehicles. The recall report data is from Jan. 1, 2024, to Dec. 27, 2024. The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) compiles data from the ...
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration issued multiple recalls over the last two weeks, including notices for over 450,000 Ford vehicles for an issue with the battery. Are you looking to ...